Homestay means living with a British family. We recommend that our students to stay with British host families. It helps students both in their social interaction in English Language and with exploring the British culture. Homestay makes you feel at home in a different country.
The academy uses a third party to provider homestay who aims to give you a happy and enjoyable time.
Cost of homestay: £155 per week
What does the package include?
- An English-speaking family where you can practise and improve your English
- Breakfast and an evening meal
- Free internet access
- A single or double bedroom
- Maximum of one student per nationality
- This can be changed by special arrangement and with the permission of both students and their parents/guardians or agents.
- Rooms that are maintained to the standards of both the British Council and the Academy
How to book a homestay
- Fill in a homestay booking form and send it to us at least two weeks in before your arrival
- Pay the Academy 2 weeks rent as a deposit.
- This is £310.00 and must be paid directly to the Academy.
- This will be refunded when you leave provided there are no financial payments outstanding, damages or misuse of the hosts home.