Homestay means living with a British family. We recommend that our students stay with British host families. It helps students both in their social interaction in English Language and with exploring the British culture. Homestay makes you feel at home in a different country.
The academy uses a third party homestay provider who aims to give you a happy and enjoyable time.
Travel times from a host to the academy are usually between 10 minutes and 30 minutes by bus. Weekly bus passes can be bought for approximately £15.
What does the package include?
- An English-speaking family where you can practise and improve your English
- Breakfast and an evening meal
- Free internet access
- A single or double bedroom
- Bed linen and towels are provided
- Clothes may be washed with the hosts or you will be provided with access to the laundry facilities
- Maximum of one student per nationality
- This can be changed by special arrangement and with the permission of both students and their parents/guardians or agents.
- Rooms that are maintained to the standards of both the British Council and the Academy
Homestay costs £155 per week.
How to book a homestay
Fill in a homestay booking form and send it to us at least two weeks in before your arrival.