Studying with us
We are committed to providing the best quality of education and time for our students. We want you to make progress as well as having an enjoyable time with us. To do this we follow:
Your language progress:
- We provide a pre-course assessment to ensure you are in the right level
- We provide regular tutorials where you can speak to your tutor about your language progress and areas for improvement
- We monitor your progress by checking on your regular test and exams results
- We work on upgrading your language skills to ensure you are able to pass the end of course test (you need to pass 65 % at the end of the course in order to move to an upper level)
- We provide support and help if you need extra care during your course where the Director of Studies will put you on an individual learning plan and monitor your progress.
We ask for regular feedback to ensure you are happy with your progress and the with the Academy.
- Are all qualified and have knowledge of second language teaching
- Teach and follow modern recommended teaching methods and programmes that help our students achieve their targets.
- Utilise different media when teaching using books, audio CDs, Computers, internet and authentic materials that create a stimulating classroom environment and bring real life experience to the classroom.
- Undergo regular observations and continuous professional development training to ensure they are up to date with the latest developments in teaching.